Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am a major foodie, with a haphazard cooking philosophy, currently making that transition from cooking and baking for friends and family to 'wonder if I could make this my career'. Follow me for recipes, the outcomes of a few experiments, and general lovely foodiness. Opinions, reviews and recommendations are all my own.

Tuesday 11 September 2012

We're In Business!

OK, so the seedling of a thought that I had not yet two weeks ago has sprouted and is now growing into a fully fledged idea...

I have a plan...

... and a name...

... and a website address, blog, facebook and twitter profiles.

Today I received my Basic Food Hygiene Certificate. I have enrolled on a 10 week course for Cake-Decorating and Sugar-Craft. And I have had acknowlegement from Companies House that I am now officially the Director of The Pantry Door Ltd.

OK, we are not actually trading yet, and may not do for some time to come, but it's a start!

Now, on to phase 2 of the masterplan...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I'd love to hear your thoughts, so please leave me a comment - I always try to reply as soon as possible.

You can also find me on;
Facebook: www.facebook.com/pantrydoor
Twitter: @ThePantryDoor1
Pinterest: thepantrydoor